Drone Building 101
Airfield builders and pilots strive to be the most responsible, resourceful and creative drone users.
To this end we will use common sense to implement the following guidelines:
- Fly responsibly, within the limits of our own skill level
- Take precautions to never harm others or our own persons or property
- Yield to manned aircraft at all times, staying a safe distance away from manned aircraft landing strips and high traffic areas unless explicitly allowed by the appropriate parties
- Never infringe on others' privacy
- Take care to minimize noise and nuisance to others